Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Same Size???

Justin came home from school a few weeks ago and was telling me about the Thanksgiving program they are doing in his class at school. He said they were to dress like a pilgrim or an Indian. He was sure that his friend Jack would let him borrow his Indian costume, after talking to Jack's mom the costume would not be available so I called my mom to see if she still had the Indian Halloween costumes that my brother and I wore when we were little. She didn't but said that she would make him one with some scrap fabric that she had. What a great grandma!! All I needed to do was get a few measurements for her. Waste 22 inches, Head 21 inches...Me:Justin did you know that your wasted is as big as your head? Justin: It is? I knew I was fat...






If only we all had that problem...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That is hilarious!

Jenny said...

I am just catching up on blogs. When I saw Justin, I thought to myself "awesome outfit, you just have to love Grandma's" That was a great costume!