Friday, March 13, 2009

An Update

I thought that because it had been so long I should probably update. Nothing to exciting has been happening...Mike's birthday was on February 6th for his birthday we spent the night at the Zermatt in Midway. Our plan was to take the kids swimming then bring them back to home, were my mom was going to stay the night with them and we would go back and have a night to ourselves. However plans changed when Garrett started with Croup again. We ended up taking Justin swimming and Garrett had to stay home with Grandma. The Zermatt was relaxing for Mike and I. Mike had a great birthday! He gave himself a new Snowmobile helmet and some hand guards for his snowmobile. The kids and I gave him Rock Band and since February 6th our lives have been consumed with this...









We have done a few other thing besides Rock Band. We gave Justin the Lego Star wars game for the Wii for Valentines day and he has done little else but play that. With Justin being so wrapped up in the Wii it leaves the computer for Garrett to try to play on. He thinks he is pretty big.

And last but not least Garrett finally got a big boy bed! Justin has wanted bunk beds for along time now so we finally went to Grandmas and brought home the other part to the bunk beds that I had when I was little. Justin got the top bunk and Garrett got the bottom! I was really unsure of how the bed was going to go over with Garrett since he still could not get out of his crib on his own, but he has been doing so well. He only gets out of bed when he needs to use the bathroom. He was pretty happy to sleep there the first night but the second night he wanted his bed back! Justin of coarse is loving every minute of it!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

You got Rock Band-- enough said. he he!

Jenny said...

We don't own the Star wars for the wii due to the fact that everyone says it is the only game they want to play. I have no idea what rock band is, I think Brian and I need a invite over to the Marsh's house for a little friendly gaming! BTW IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED!

Marie Smith said...

Glad you finally updated. I don't talk to you often enough so your blog is fun to read. Anyway, rock band is a blast we love it. I suck at the drums bad though, at least I can fake the singing and I rock at the guitar. haha

Spencer's Adventures said...

Good thing you have found something to do to get through these winter months. It is so long up here! Cute beds.