Monday, May 11, 2009

Justin's First Grade Program

Justin did such a great job in his program I was so proud of him! The program was all about career opportunities. Justin's class wanted to be cowboys. He was defiantly in his element! The other first grade classes were plumber, bakers, engineers and movie stars! They were all so cute and did a great job! We went on the first day to watch and then the next day I told Justin just before he left for school that I probably would not be able to come and watch him that day. His eyes got kind of sad as he ask me "Why not?" So because my great neighbor and friend watch Garrett for me I went to the second show also. I did not let him know I was there! On one of the very last songs that they sang right in the middle of the song he spotted me his eyes light up as he mouth "my mom" to himself and he got a huge smile on his face! It was so worth juggling my day to see his eyes and his smile!

Justin sitting with his class singing! (NOT his favorite thing to do!)




Justin being a really great cowboy!


And last but certainly not least this is was Garrett did! He also played with my cell phone, and my camera(and dropped my camera)! I must say though he did a lot better than I thought he would!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

No offense to the other 'cowboys' but Justin does look a little more natural than they do.

You should call me when you need to get to stuff like that. Garrett can come play any time-- even if my boys are napping I'd play with him. He cracks me up!

Spencer's Adventures said...

That's great! Justin was so excited about his program when he got into the car last week. I'm glad he had fun.

Jenny said...

ohhh that is kind of sad for me to look at! Jacob was going to be a Cowboy too.
Happy for Justin and how awesome for you to get a sitter and go, I love those excited "my mom loves me" looks!

rosie said...

Great job Justin! It is amazing how when they see their parents how they sing a little louder and get the biggest grin!
It was fun to watch him, he is a natural cowboy!!! :)