Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Carousel


We had a few tokens to the Carousel at the Zermatt that we had to use by the 30th so we took the kids over and had lunch, and then rode the carousel a couple of times. The kids loved it! After we went to the Wasatch Mountain State Park to feed the duck and play at the park. A good time was had by all!

Justin did not think that he would be able to do the monkey bars at the park but with a little encouragement he did it and he did a great job!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I didn't even know they had a carousel! Seems like I have seen stuff on other people's blogs! I guess by now you know that we have never been there, hee hee. Glad you all had a nice time, Your kids are growing up fast!