The last and final stop on our road trip was a few days in Yellowstone. I really wanted to see a bear. We have been to Yellowstone a few times and have yet to see a bear. We kind of made it a quest to see if we could find one.
The boys were so nice to each other I think almost every photo we have of them they are hugging each other.
Enjoying the view.
Hanging out waiting for Old Faithful.
We had to take a picture of this elk it was pretty big.
I thought we were going to die trying to get a picture of this waterfall. The wind was blowing so hard I could not even open the car door. I was wondering if we were going to get blown off the cliff.
A few pictures in Mammoth.
This was one of my favorite places. I think this is called the Dragons Mouth it is pretty cool how it is bubbling out of the hill side.
We just happened to be vacationing at the same time and in the same place with the Ball's we met up with them a couple of times for dinner and we also just happened to meet a couple of times when we were exploring the park. It was so fun to see and spend time with someone that you know while on vacation. The kids loved it also.
And we finally seen the bear that I had been searching for the whole trip. I loved it however, I know they are bears and very dangerous but the park ranger were always there ushering people away. We were having a hard time getting a good picture.
We had a great trip. We seen some awesome things made some great memories and enjoyed being together as a family. We are also grateful that Grandma was able to come with us.
















No comments:
Post a Comment