Saturday, June 14, 2008

It fell out


Justin finally lost his first tooth!! Last night as he was having a bath he started yelling IT FELL OUT! Not quite sure what he was talking about I ran upstairs to see him holding his tooth with a huge grin on his face. A few of his friends have already lost their teeth so he has been waiting quite a while for this all important moment of growing up. After getting out of the bath tub he insisted that we write the tooth fairy a letter so she would know he lost his tooth and then off to bed. He was so excited for the tooth fairy to come I am surprised he was even able to go to sleep. The tooth fairy came in the night and left him $3.00 under his pillow he could not have been more thrilled.

5 comments:

Spencer's Adventures said...

Congratulations! That Tooth Fairy better be rich. I bet he'll be on a roll now!

Jenny said...

I am glad to hear that they just come out on there own. Jacob's is so loose it freaks me out a bit, well a lot! YUCK!

renee' said...

I taught first grade for four years and I've learned that this is a HUGE event in a child's life. What a great idea to write a letter, I'll have to remember that! Also, AWESOME Father's Day gift that you did for Nursery!

rosie said...

Justin,
Congratulations! That is so exciting! We need to get a picture of you and Mckinley together with your missing teeth!

Jenn said...

$3! Wow inflation has even effected the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy in Sevier County was cheap we only got a quarter. :)